Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
i went on labour day = = missed the first ferry ... transit at sekupang. really expensive nowadays. im going with a friend this coming weekend.

my 3d2n at maxi
took cewek from ruko 350k for 2 days.
last night went tarma cuz girl got friend working FL at bravo. 500k
played some pool at wiko and massage at Best massage. sat nite bravo packed like hell. this trip quite fruitful, managed to tackle one of the pool's cashier at wiko. =)
Not only expensive...but the hassle..fm Harbour ft to Skng to TBK. Why dont u try going on eve of Labour Day, last ferry? So tat next morning, u be the early bird..n beat the 1st ferry. Tats wat I normally do. Even if teres no more ceweks, can try those FLs at Bravo or even at karaoke lounge.

500K for a FL not cheap ya...and according to my gil, tere were razia at Bravo on Saturday...