View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Missed opportunities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
1) going to a bbq with a colleague, she wanted to go home and bath and changed clothes. As I was too tired from work I want to rest in the car while she go up to change. She insist that I can go up to rest while she bath. Reached her place and nobody at home. She told me she going bath and I say ok and I sleep on the sofa. When she came out of shower, I hurry her to change and left the house. She never invite me to her place again.
Similar to an encounter I had! Many years ago, my buddy’s younger sister worked near my office and we all were going to a chalet. He asked if I could send her home first to grab some stuff before going to the chalet. I agreed n pick his sister up after work.

We all grew up together n this was the first time I’ve seen her in her OL attire. She looked really good in her white l/s shirt n tight pencil black skirt. Her shirt was tight n I would see the lace patterns of her bra. She teased me for staring n I complimented her nice outfit n great figure.

We reached home n she said she was gonna take a quick shower before we head out. I was looking thru her novels on her bookshelf when she came out of the showers wrapped in a towel only! She came towards me n asked me about the book in my hand. She was standing so closed that I could smell her freshly washed hair n her cleavage was so inviting. I was getting so aroused but I dunno why I just mumbled “excuse me” n left the room so she can change.

I was slapping myself so hard while I wait for her outside in the living room. She came out in a t-shirt n a pair of short shorts n thru out the long drive to the chalet she was quiet n seemed irritated while I was having a raging boner! ����‍♂️

How I eventually got into her pants a few years later is another story.