Old 23-03-2015, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shadow chaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Brickfields - cheapest in KL

BTW, anyone know what time these houses open or when most of the girls start work?[/QUOTE]

no probs brader..if they guy in front of u already taken the gal u like,there is always 'waiting' room for u to standby ma haha...i mean there r chairs for u to wait...but piece of advice bro,bear in mind there r risks waiting inside..it is better to wait outside and tell okt let me know once the girl finished,then can call u...coz once there is a raid,then u r trapped inside which i m sure u wont want to b a part of them right?Lol...or else if u recognise that guy,once u see him come out then u can go back in again...

those houses r open 24hrs lah(if no raid)...as i know the girls there work on shift basis..from 8pm to 5am or 6am then day time another batch will take over..i heard during daytime quality of them also not bad but hv no chance to do that yet..or else can go during lunch time for a quickie hahaha...

do share yr experience brader and share any gem worth checking out there...ss9 with the OPEN neon sign i wonder if jessica is still there or not with the tattoo at the back...she is super good in blowing and blow raw if u rq..