Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nincomput is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Name: Baby
Origin: Hunan

Based on the great reviews from all the bros here, wanted to try Selina. Unfortunately, was told that she is on a break this week. With some built up horniness, I selected Baby instead. And boy was that a good decision!

After showering me carefully with a standard bath and with some rubbing with her breasts, I thought this session would be quite standard. However, after coming out of the shower, as I lay on the bed. Baby showed her playful and naughty side when she told me she wanted to rape me with a grin. She gave me a wet catbath, with her tongue running all over my body. The naughty girl then teased my cockhead with her tongue tip, looking at me with a CFM look. This was when I told her I wanted to return the favor. After feeling my tongue on her, the girl was squirming and moaning. This was a girl who really likes sex as she got really wet really fast. By the time I was done with my tongue, she was begging me to bang her. Finished her off in missionary.

Here are my ratings for her(One’s man meat is another’s poison)
Looks: 9/10(Cute student look)
Boobs: 7/10(Not for boobs Lover, nipples are sensitive though)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (Very responsive)
GFE: 10/10 (We just cuddled together after sex while she teased my cock)
French: Can tell she don’t really like
Painting: Yes

Note: Baby suggested that she can do tarma with her best friend Abby.

Last edited by nincomput; 25-09-2019 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Deleting thread on request