Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
TheLabbit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: $50 20years old SYT Pan Rong

Past Posting on 12Feb2009

FR : Pan Rong

Very disappointed with this Pan Rong.

1. don't get reply when SMS her. when i finally try calling her, she keep asking where i got her no., she don't want people to intro her on net for fear being caught and send back.

2. ask me to meet her at L21 and i asked if it is H81 cos i don't remember seeing a H81 in L21, she say yes.
- when i drove there and can't find H81, i called her to check, then she tell me she is at the public car park. So i need to drive one big round to pick her.

- ask her where is the H81, she said just opposite... wah lau, it is at L20. Now i have to drive another round and cut 3-4 lane to get to the other side.

3. About first impression when she came into my car: "xian liao"... her look is plain plain until boring. Talk like "ah lian" except in good chinese.

4. Once in room, we washed separately and uneventful.

5. When on bed, no service at all. Try putting condom immediately but couldn't because she got it the wrong side. sigh ... (very inexperience)

At first i thought she is nervous, but later i realise she just want to get the job done fast, take the money and go.

On the bed, she just lay there like a dead log. Her breast is B or so, but when lying on the bed, they just sank down like "ham-jim-bang".

6. I checked her pussy before inserting, realised she was dry. Try kissing her breast, licking and sucking her nipples, finger her (she say cannot) and then she is still dry .... wah seh ... she take out XY to lubricate; damn demoralising.

7. I thought just finish off with her quickly, so take on missionary ... she still lay there like dead log. Zipped her mouth shut... no moaning ... no nothing. Turn her around for doggie, and that was when my didi finally gave up! (not shot-out !!!)

- she mistaken i have ejeculated ... hahahaha
- she rushed to the toilet to wash up, came out and dressed up leaving me still lying on the bed.

8. I took out $50 and asked her to get out. She still dare to ask for tips ... i told her "don't have" and close the door.

This is my worst encounter in my 13 years sex-life.

I hope TS won't zap me for putting up this FR.