View Single Post
Old 30-09-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

1) Transit time between flights Bkk/CNX. Total commute time can be as long as 7 hours. If you do budget, must clear immigration and back in again (and you know how stupid long distance to cover in Swampy (aka Suvarnb). Once I had to RUN from international and domestic (faaaar end), almost had to stop the buggy for a ride! Double up for return leg besides. Also, you need to juggle 2 bookings (if diff airline combo).
Yup, did that early of this year due to the delayed made by the stupid CX airline. I swear, I wont take the airline anymore.

As for me, need to run from about 150m to the immigration for clearance and thank god the PRC which is understanding enough allowed me to go first after explaining to them that I left about 40 mins for my next domestic flight.

Not only the flight delayed due to oil refilling, but the CX baggage counter where you deposit your luggage is damm slow.
Went to departure hall and show my passport for boarding pass ticket, and need to have another security clearance before you able to go to the boarding hall. Thank god, reached there in 15 mins which means still have 25 mins left before the flight take off. Unforgettable experience learnt.