Old 24-12-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
FeelGoodInc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Hello players, here's a summation of my CGK trip in November 2022 in which World Cup 2022 was still in action.

This FR is ideal for noobs going to CGK for the first time for pay-and-play or solo-players who prefer to release without the building up of rapport before the happy-endings.
Won't be sharing on where to stay or eat, since this thread already covers the majority of it.

Stayed over in CGK for 2 weeks and went over to the Terminal disco in Classic Hotel for my regular releases - done that for 5x during the said trip.
Much has changed pre (2020) and post-Covid (now).

Before Covid : Ceweks will be seated in one corner on the sofas; mamasans will approach you.
After Covid : Ceweks will be seated around the corners on sofas; mamasans will approach you more aggressively. I got one mamasan who literaly pulled me to her stable, on a packed and busy Friday night.

Before Covid : Stage will have the dancing ladies fully-naked from the waist up at a certain time; dancing like their lives cannot depend on it.
After Covid : Stage will have the dancing ladies in revealing clothes that can show their assets; still dancing like their lives cannot depend on it.

Before Covid : Rp.325k / shot / girl
After Covid : Rp.365k for 1 lady, Rp.550k for 2 ladies, Rp. 725k for 3 ladies, Rp.1000k+? for 4 ladies <- 1 mamasan showed me this pricelist so I am not sure if this is also offered by other mamasans.

--
Getting there :
Not gonna explain how to get there : Google maps, Gojek, Grab will do it for you.
But one thing for sure, there is an additional charge (Rp.20k?) to have your transport enter the lobby (be it for you to alight or for the vehicle to enter the lobby to pick you up).

When you're there :
It's not difficult to get to the Terminal disco, just take the lift to Level 2 (Lantai 2). There is a lift-attendant inside so just tell him Lantai 2. Smile, keep quiet, look at the dust gathering inside the lift, say Makasih when you exit the lift.

Before entering the Terminal:
You will be for by the in-house bouncers where they will check your belongings (if you're carrying a pouch / slingbag) for drugs, weapons.
The door lady will provide you with a wrist-tag number where it will use for charging for consumables when you're inside. Lose it and you'll probably pay a fine.
Checking in with the PeduliLindungi app is optional, they won't check or even care.

Inside there :
You can either browse around or mamasans will approach you and randomly choose girls for you. You can either approve or reject, no hard feelings it's just another day in the office for them. Take your time, don't get pressured.
Depending on the time and day : Quantity and and quality will vary.

Walk around until you spot the girl of your choice, or let the mamasan know what kind of girl you like, and they will use their rudimentary English vocabulary (big, slim, young, no baby, etc..).
Google translate is the best one so please download the offline translation as the cell signal is very spotty inside based on my personal experiences.

Once you have chosen your companion-of-the-hour, pay mamasan she will return with the change and a condom for the lady.
You can either keep the change or give it to her. I kept the change because it's might be useful when you leave.
Assumming you chose 1 lady at Rp.365k and gave 4 x Rp.100k notes (Rp.400k) to mamasan you will get Rp.35k in change.
Depending on the time and day you go, the room will be ready for you almost immediately or you have to wait for quite a while. In all my 5x being there; the only time where I waited for 1 hour was on Friday night.
I was there 2 x weekend afternoons, 1 x Friday night and 2 x normal weekday evenings at about 8pm. Other than the 1 x Friday night, my rooms were available immedidately.

Once payment is done, and change returned. Your companion or mamasan will ask you to wait while the companion goes into the room to take her stuff.
She will come back and ask you to follow her (them if you're looking for 3P or more) down a flight staircase to the assigned room where the cleaner will check your wrist-tag for 'verification'.

The action begins :
Once door closed and locked, lights dimmed; action starts - strip, standard shower and soap together, dry yourselves off, lay on the bed and do your deed.
On the bed, lady will prep listerine on tissues to clean your erogenous zones and 2nd-head for 'hygiene' reasons. Listerine makes it taste better, or so they say.
Roaming is very basic like those that you'd experience in our local RLD, don't expect one-dragon-service. My companions however do enjoy being painted and pleasured

All the 5 companions whom I had action with were slim, petite, young, and very tight as this is my personal preference. Boob-size is irrelevant but a bonus.
Out of the 5:
4 provided BBBJ, DATY, DFKs, allowed full-body painting and fingering.
Out of these 4, 1 was the youngest at 19y/o and had the best body-proportions around. B+ cups and tightest and wettest pussy, highly-sensitive body that shudders with every finger, tongue and lip movement on her body - tipped the most at Rp.200k.
1 provided covered BJ, light pecks only - least tips

Once your action is over:
take turns to shower and wear your clothes back. If her service is good, tip her additional. How much is up to you but for me, I tip Rp.100k. If service not good, finish the job and leave.
When you both leave the room together up the dark staircase back to the Terminal disco again, you can either stay on to repeat your action with the next hourly-date, or you can leave.

Before you leave:
Go to the cashier near the stage (it's not hard to find). Pass the cashier your wrist-tag, settle your bills in cash and you will be given a plastic sign.
Remember the chump change the mamasan gave you after paying for the lady? If you're still holding on to it, place it under the plastic sign.

Show the plastic sign (without the chump-change duh) to the bouncer guarding the door and he will let you leave. Pass the plastic sign (and chump-change hidden underneath) to the (probably) same door lady who gave you the wrist tag who will not bug you loudly for additional tip. 'Cos if you didn't tip her, you might probably be swamped by the other in-house bouncers who will ask you for tips. I learnt this on my first visit on this trip and fortunately, the bouncers didn't press for tips so this experience of keeping the chump-change for the exit helped me to sort of silence the door lady at the entrance / exit. Don't give door-lady time to count the tip. Pass it together with the sign and leave immediately. You're there for pay-and-play, not for sweet-talking to the door lady.

When you leave:
Don't make unnecessary eye-contact with the remaining bouncers who might be requesting for tips as well.
Smile, look at a faraway subject (the lift lobby will be a good choice) and make your way there.
Get down to the ground floor and book your transport back to your accommodation. Remember to thank the lift attendant.

--

So, that's it for my experience to Terminal at Classic Hotel after 2 years of not being there during Covid. Hope this helps for fellow solo-players.
Excluding my to-and-fro transport, the entire cost of pay-for-play per session will set you back about Rp.400k (if you don't plan to tip your companion, you stingy bastard) to Rp.600k (if you plan to tip well) or more if you're feeling generous. The sky's the limit!

The usual YMMV, your-poison-my-meat caveat applies: it's a budget bonk kind of place so please don't expect maidens from heaven. Some of the ladies do look like domestic helpers albeit in thicker makeup and revealing clothes on their off-days. Be patient, and get your eyes used to the dark surroundings to filter until you manage to find your poison of choice. In my earlier part, like I said, don't be pressured by what's offered to you by the mamasan. She is not the only mamasan in the premise, and if you like another set of companions from another stable, just point it out to her. Remember, it's just another day for them in the office, no hard feelings.
It helps to speak a little bit of Bahasa Melayu / Indonesia since quite a handful of their vocabulary is similar.
Importantly, don't be ngiao / stingy with your money whether you're on personal or business trip : On current FX rate, it's about SGD$1 to Rp.10 to 11k average at the present moment, so what you're paying for in CGK is certainly better value-for-money than what you're paying for in Singapore liao. For the sessions that I have spent for P4P in Classic including transport and tips, I would probably only get 2 x 90minutes in Dome 1.

Have fun peeps.

Questions to the more seasoned / experience bros reading this :
1. Are there any other places other than Terminal / Classic hotel in Jakarta that offers identical services? I will be going over soon but this time I will be putting up in South Jakarta area and Google maps has pointed out that Classic Hotel is like, 1 hour Grab / Gojek ride away. In this recent trip, I stayed in West Jakarta and it's only 25-35 minutes.
2. I did try to ask my companion (the one whom provided the best service amongst the 5 was the possibility to extend the session. However, she was not too sure even when Google translate came in to help. Any idea if this can be arranged? I am assuming for now, that I have to finish the job first, and then arrange with the mamasan again. Please enlighten? :-)

Thanks so much!

Last edited by FeelGoodInc; 24-12-2022 at 02:32 PM.