Old 18-11-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Markerlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FKK clubs - Germany Cities Info Sharing

Day 2 I had a lot more time so things are not as rushed.

Got in at around 4pm, got myself a beer and took my time to survey the club. As its a friday, probably had 100+ girls but the club was packed. I personally preferred Thursday, with probably 60+ girls but alot less guys.

Room 1:E150, 30+min the Romanian blonde from last night(same girl from last year) found me and off I went. Alot more chemistry this time, lots of dfk, bbbj, think she wanted to 69 but I didn't do it. Changed a couple of positions and finished. Was a very good start.

Showered and it was dinner time. After dinner, I wanted to hit the sauna but there were way too many guys. So I just got a beer and chilled for a bit.

Room 2: E120, 30min. Got a smoking hot Romanian that I've been eyeing since Thursday. Blonde, super tight bod and big tits(initially felt ok but realised it's fake, but still well done). Def a solid 9 with crazy PSE vibes. In the room, things started quickly with bbbj, after a while she got up and I thought it's time to fuck. But she asked me to start and face fuck her. Super hot as she had amazing, thick bj lips. Almost surrendered so I stopped her. Doggie for a while, change to missionary and popped quickly. Gave her E20 tips

I showered and was super tired at this point, so left the club. You can return if you mention this to reception and they will hold your tag.

Came back for my final room after a power nap. E200, 40+min. Got a beer and sat to survey the room. I knew it's my last one this trip, so was very picky and rejected many girls. Finally the Moldovan brunette from Precious night found me. She came with a friend asking for 3some but I knew I was too tired. Didn't wanna waste money. So rejected her friend. She continued to sit and chat and asked what I liked, what I havnt tried etc. finally decided I'd try anal for first time. Off we went. Again good chemistry, dfk, bbbj and then she lubed herself and my dick. Slipped it in her ass in cowgirl and it was super tight. After fucking for a while, she grabbed my hand to play with her pussy while she rode me, it was super hot as I was fingering her and penetrating both her holes each time she came down. Couldn't take it so asked her to stop. Then I tried missionary anal, her legs had to bend super high. At this point maybe anal too tight and got soft. She was a trooper and gave me a super long bbbj. Finally just finished with a HJ.

Overall, super amazing 2 days. Would've wanted to try Oase but that was a bit far from Sharks and Sharks was a no risk place with so many hot girls. Not sure when I'll be back again but def hoping it's soon!