View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

All the best to Mr AD! Although i dunnoe u at all but i've been thru this pain before. Thankfully, it took me only 1 year to forget this PRC lady. After taking the painful decision to stop contacting her, I chose to turn my attention to other ladies and i managed to get over her gradually and now totally.

Come to think, I did not even manage to bed her when we were together (stupid me!). Think i got more daring after this painful lesson and now i managed to bed almost 80% of the PRC ladies (non-FL) whom i met only a few times and some only once.

My sharing: 1 tall and pleasant looking PRC lady whom i approached at a food court called me 1 fine day and asked me to support her at her HFJ as she was performing a show and couldn't find anyone to book a table (she claimed that she will kena deduct $200 frm salary). Prior to this, we had met a few times for lunch and drinks at night and i already got to hug her and kiss her lips. I went down to support her but eventually only hanged a $100 flower although the big money spenders from my nearby tables were constantly hanging $500, $688 and $1000 flowers. That day was the last time i saw her (because my PRC lady friend who used to work as a singer told me that she will never ask her bf/friend to support her show if she really treats him as a bf/friend) although she kept smsing me once in a blue moon to ask me out for lunch. She eventually smsed me and told me not to despise her for working in this line (singer) and hope we could remain as good friends. I replied that i've never despise her and was too busy with work. She had already went back home after 6mths and I did not hear from her till today.