View Single Post
Old 16-03-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1956 / Power: 18
lionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant futurelionheart8 has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My FR for Sweet from SilkStockings:

It’s great to welcome back the angels from Land of Smiles again. Saw the photos of Khun Sweet here and thought I’d give her a spin. Tks to Bro Silk for the quick arrangements.

Sweet looks quite similar to the photos but with the typical Thai tan, not as fair as the photos. She’s also got a lovely smile with her braces. I think her height is probably closer to 1.69. Here are my ratings:

Location: 7/10 Definitely for those who drive with parking available. Otherwise you’d need to take Grab or a cab to get there. I won’t advise walking. Room is also neat and cosy.
Looks: 7/10 Tall and sweet looking, even with her braces
Body: 8/10 Long legs and voluptuous body. Her tits are a nice enhanced D but pretty soft to the touch. Fits her body well. Nice fleshy butt that’s great for doggy position.
BBBJ: 9/10 She sucks really well. Very slow and sensuous. You don’t feel any teeth or her braces at all. A bit short but you can ask her to continue longer, or to lick your balls.
FJ: 9/10 Her body is made for fucking. Nice tight hole even after applying KY lubricant. Favourite position is the doggy with that fleshy butt of hers; and you can reach forward to grab her ponderous melons.
GFE: 8/10 Sweet certainly lives up to her name. She’s quiet and demure. Not the wild commando type. She’s ok to do some frenching although she’s probably a bit more cautious due to her braces.