View Single Post
Old 01-08-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 17
snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!snoopdoggz is one of the Best!
Re: Lovely Elecher,Malaysian Chinese YOGA INSTRUCTOR,Hour Glass Figure,Legendary BBBJ

A review for Elecher.

No hassle in making appointment with her. Due to work commitments and had to re-arranged our schedule. No hiccups and everything was pleasant from the conversations.

As it was my first time engaging local FL, wasn’t sure what to expect even though I’ve read majority of the reviews by our brothers here but everyone’s experience will be different because of various reason like chemistry etc.

I was quite nervous when meeting hee, however she outshine in the conversations. She engages various topics with me and I can feel she is making sure I wasn’t feeling uncomfortable in any way. Kudos to her.

I wouldn’t put my reviews in points systems as everyone has different taste, standards and expectations. Hence I’m just going to share my experience with her.

Firstly, she really took great care of me during the entire time and making sure I was comfortable and she was very genuine. The genuine feeling made me being able to converse better with her and I’m sure all the topics and stuffs we share are just within us.

She can really french well and enjoys it, enjoyed every single bit of time together with her. She do her best to make sure time is well spent with her and it’s really fun doing the deeds with her, from slowly arousing me till till the bbbj and lastly fj. Nothing really much to complain or pick anything out to say it wasn’t good.

I had a wonderful experience with her and definitely gonna find her again to have a relaxing time tgt and enjoy our sexual time at a higher note.

Lastly and once again re-emphasising that she make sure you spend the time with her well and money is well spent. I believe service and attitude is important for everyone but it is also the respect that is given to one another which makes thing even better.

Thanks once again for the great time and I’m looking forward to another session to elevate our or mine sexperience 🤭.

ExChanGe oF RepuTaTion WelComE. It's All AbouT HeLping One AnothEr.. LeaVe Your Nick~