Thread: L8h43
View Single Post
Old 21-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3278 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L8h43

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu
i personally had some cases where the WLs took me for granted, seeing that i was more or less a regular already. i wonder how many fellow samsters out there will go back to a gal just to test whether her service's "back to normal"?
I'm sure many do, including myself. I remembered a few years ago when I was patronising this regular of mine for 2 full years. She confided that she was so sick of servicing customers that she offered to pay for my sessions just to keep her company talking cock or to catch a nap. Later I found another regular and disappeared for 3 months. When I returned finally, her service was back to normal again and no more of such propositions.