View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 17
fabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to beholdfabiann is a splendid one to behold
seeking wad to do next -_-

its between me and my soon to be gf.. i was with her once.. and some how or rather, after a year or so we managed to contact back...

the problems lies here.. actually we were going to USS for the halloween ytd and she insisted she call her frens along.. so i am ok with it.. so she went to buy another 2 more tickets from her fren..

end up her frens did not wanna go.. and i get all the blame for no reason.. so i juz kept quiet before things get really worse.. and then she asked me "u not happy wad leh?" so i kept saying nth for abt 7 or 8 times till she kept forcing me to say it.. so i juz fire at her thru sms and there is when she throw her temper and said lets not go USS.. i no mood to go...

so we did not talked till today.. till she sms me.. all she kept saying was, i will leave u alone and dont bother u already... and while she was smsing me all this.. she had a fight with her family.. AND again i got fired for no reason...

so i told her that since we nv go ytd to USS why not we go today.. she said she want to go back office and do her work.. WTH~

i juz kept so called pestering her saying aiyah, dont think so much abt ur family la. lets chill out.. and she does is throw temper and said, she will change her number and close down her FB acct.. -__- (childish right?)

so i am seeking from experts in here to see wad shld i do abt it.. she has a very very foul temper and a NV LOSE attitude, and even she is in the wrong she will still throw temper... and always expect me to know wad she is thinking.. ( she thinks im GOD) ..

PS she is 27 this year, but dont u think she dont look like 1?

feel free to advice

thanks to all...

ty bros.. HUAT AR!!