View Single Post
Old 10-12-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9374 / Power: 18
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 10 years journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I was introduced to SBF by some random bloke more than 10 years ago when he saw me crying along the side of the road. I was contemplating suicide after I caught my then wife with an affair AGAIN. Being the goody two shoes I was, I worked hard to win my wife over believing in undying love and unyielding faithfulness to our marriage vows. With some encouragements and advise, I went on to develop a career and though I am not even remotely financially well off by my standard, life had been comfortable. With some good decisions, owning my own place and a car wasn't a problem. I also started going to gym and kept it a habit for years. The numerous unpaid bonks I got internationally (less SG women) were resultants of that epiphany and the life changing advise I got from that gentleman whose name I never knew.

Everything went on fine until covid struck. Fortunately, I was able to survive the drastic changes in circumstances and my reduction of finances also didn't hit me as bad as many of my peers. Till date, I have still yet to recover the same amount I was drawing during my best days. With travelling largely restricted, the partying situation has been rather bleak. No more dodgy corners under the illumination of dimly coloured lights and music laced with broken voice and out of tune drunkeness. Overpriced pigs capitalize on the drastically lowered supply yet unchanged demands with white knights willing to even pay exorbitant prices for maids that would otherwise be close to free in the recent past exacerbated the problem.

But looking back the past over a decade of revelry wondering what would I become if I didn't meet my Abbe Faria on that fateful day. Without a doubt, I would have ended up only in 1 place; cremated.
is that gentlemen somewhere in this forum ??