View Single Post
Old 14-03-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
i hv no idea how upgrades shld always be free. every hotel worldwide is always "subjected to availability" n even if they choose nt 2 upgrade u, there is nothing wrong as long as u r given wat u paid for. even if given, is out of goodwill and u cannot demand 4 goodwill.
Booking made and payment accepted still not considered as done deal? Thought Bros are talking about done deal, but end up, no room when they show up at the hotel. This is definitely the hotel's fault.

I've an unhappy experience with Amir Hotel too. Was going to board the next ferry back to Singapore, when my regular called me to meet up at J.CO.

What happens next is both of us proceeding to Amir Hotel for ST. When booking the room, they actually had the balls to tell me using POSB credit for payment will incur extra charges. And I only have that card with me. Although it's just $10 +/-, it's still daylight robbery.

But, faced with paying $10 extra and a hot pussy waiting to be fucked, I just bottled it and pay up. Lol... Small head and KC made the decision.