View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Whether it will name Formosa or not doesn't matter. Hope their chef comes back tho,hehehe... i am even prepare for drop in service level too.

Hope to see them back there again. They'll remember their regular guests like Blackpage, Kaboon, me & the rest of the other samsters here,hehehe...especially me who often put their staffs on "testes".
Who knows maybe the courteous, smiling Sinta will be back to the new hotel, which her children whom she had to take care years ago may have already grown up.

Wonder whether in future the new hotel comes out with a membership discount card for free hotel stay like we used to have during formosa time.

I remembered you have achieve the gold card status.

Little did we know that formosa can close shop during that time

I also remembered that Formosa's safe deposit box in the reception area is safer than those mini safe box provided in the room of other hotel

Because those safe box in the room can be carried away by strong burglar whereas formosa's centralised safe box is in the room jaga by the staff