View Single Post
Old 22-09-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Another Fraud case/blackshop in Shanghai!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Jipaban View Post
well, up to you...but this works for me, you know why? i observed the taiwanese and they behave like this and they now lord over the shanghainese/chinese nationals over business and shit because they stand up and have guts...and it works for them really well, you don't see the taiwanese getting conned in china at all!!!that is why we sporeans fail over there cos they keep conning us and we let them...and we buy their shit...well too bad, i'm just sharing my 2 cents worth as this works for me whenever i'm there and feel that there may be a potential chinaman trick coming on...i won't fall for their nonsense!
this statement is totally untrue ...
the story that i mentioned abt getting rob, tied and beat up was a taiwanese and even hongkies too ...
so such scam is universal ... anyone and everyone is a possible victim especially when u r not careful or greedy ...

and i agreed with bro pink flyod .... ur method could turn the other way and u'll get hurt or probably killed ...
dun under estimate the chinese ....
人肉叉烧包 is generated from HK .. a chinese territory ...