View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3365 / Power: 23
Arcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond reputeArcon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masseuse who does Hegre style massage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellylover View Post
Tried coco this afternoon. Texted her in mandarin yesterday to ask for slot today, and got location along with booking. Not sure if she speaks other languages.Parking is quite bad as slots along the road usually full. I had to park illegally around 100m away and walk over.

Paid 70 for entrance as i chose additional oil. Later then i realised no need for this option as package already includes oil (wasted $10). I was assigned a room at 3rd floor, which was good because no one walked past throughout my 1hr session. No toilet in room though; it was just down the corridor.

Coco resembles a friend who i fantasised about many times. Petite, nice smelling hair, soft working pants. Awesome. She started with a bit of b2b with light touches, which electrified me as i was definitely not expecting that so early. 30mins massage was ok, and you can even tell her to step on you if you want (theres a ceiling pole for her to hold). No complains here. Good conversationalist as well.

Massage after 30mins was seriously heavenly. I told her it was a torture rather than a massage as i was really breathing hard. Generous amount of oil, varying amounts of pressure, short and long strokes, fast and slow tugs. Im not sure how else to describe. Bros here have taught her well.

Additional damage 2b and respectable tip. Sorry, couldnt negotiate at all in my position of weakness, but i reckon the experience is worth it. Just gotta endure all the way. May return after i recover.
Good to see that u enjoyed yourself bro.. nice review.
Hope to see more reviews/ comments here