View Single Post
Old 14-10-2015, 06:30 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up S'porean girl: I am pretty but find it hard to find a decent boyfriend

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

There are many such articles nowadays.. showing how fuck up sinkie bitches are.

hi,

i dont understand why i am still single... most of my friends say i am pretty and dresses quite well. i look good in heels and dresses. and i have a pretty decent job. i work in an office with a salary of roughly $3k sgd. i do know how to put makeup, those that can walk around and attract wolf whistles. i'm quite sexy if i dress up.

but i want a nice guy to settle down. not someone just for fun.

i have visited a few matchmaking sessions but cant find a decent guys. there are many guys who will email or whatsapp me after the sessions but i ignore them coz they are really losers. i got very discouraged after while and quit these sessions. seriously these losers should really improve themselves before they come such matchmaking and not waste people's time

where can i meet guys that are single and available? i hope to find a guy that is

- serious about settling down! v impt.
- must be tall 1.75m at least.
- salary must be doubled of me, if not, we can't marry. $7000 and above pls.
- hopefully can live condo next time, i dont like HDB. many weirdos in the hdb where i live
- must hire a maid. do not expect me to cook. cook will spoil my skin and hands.
- must be sporty and fit. ideally we can do yoga weekly. fat pple no no!
- must know how to give in to me when we quarrel.
- be sweet!

hard to find these chinese guys now liao... maybe Caucasians would be good too.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/art...cent-boyfriend

Ok.. fellow MGTOWs..what do you think of this particular sinkie bitch.. she complain she cannot find a decent bf, check out the bold in red.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.