View Single Post
Old 14-02-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ofdemoacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Haven’t seen an FR for Giselle in a long while. Indeed the Gem of all gems.

Reading your FR reminds me of when I first booked Giselle. I was also shocked when I picked her up from the lobby. Crop top and black flowy pants. Petite fit body, smooth skin and feminine.

Had such great rough sex. Couldn’t forget the night.

Been trying other girls but been really hit or miss. Should return for Giselle soon.

Isabella is also petite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankzzz View Post
Thx Snn for another good reccie
Giselle
Face: 9.5/10 probably one of the best of SNN stable. Surprised me on the upside when I went down to meet her - I had to double confirm I was meeting the right girl haha. She is pretty in a natura way.
Body: 10/10 she was in t shirt and running shorts when arrived; shows her fit body perfectly. She can probably effortlessly be the car racing girl in FF series. She treats her body with care and is proud of it too. Smooth and tender skin.
Boob: 8.5/10 not huge but nice
Pussy: clean shaven and can DATY. She enjoys it.
BBBJ: 9/10 good skills, can go really deep
FJ: 9/10. Tight tight tight. Not loud but sensual moan. I finished in cow girl as just too tight for me to control.
CIM: didn’t try
GFE: 9.5/10. Overall she has both the sexy and GND feel. Cuddling and chitchat all feel nice. She’s on the pricier side but would be your safe choice if you want a high quality companion