View Single Post
Old 19-12-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: Alicia - Friend's Wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisdemon2004 View Post
This type of post is considered a post?
I'm getting goooooooooooooooooooood at it. Ya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by want0nmee View Post
too short post liao lei... haha
i also just recoved from covid.
Still writing bro, this one is a long while back, when I'm still young leh, further back than Janice, when I'm still a noob in all these, unable to read signs, unable to read body language and just a horny young gentleman. Need time to recollect & write, so thus will be shorter, but once I finish, then you see me post the whole chunk, read until you shiok, don't worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Archaeologist? So are elephants. Why don't you call Alicia a female elephant? Then you could also call what you did to her Elephant-ie.
Even if she's good girl, how she knew which ktv was lip sip and which ones weren't?
Enough of your 'I am gentleman you know' crap, just spend more time spilling your story.
Elephants have good memories, but archeologists digs up everything, including before your lives, thus the girl more power la., LOL!!!!!!!

Gentleman is gentleman, cannot change one la... hehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pppsssttt View Post
KNNCCB GOG! Again make us blue ball! I already into the story line den blue ball us. 😡
I KNOW RIGHT!!! I KNOW I STOP THERE SURE GOT PEOPLE COMPLAIN!!!! I GETTING DAMN GOOD AT IT LIAO!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
This CCB Gog already warned us that this story is going to be a very slow build up. If you let him blue ball you, I am afraid yours will turn purple and burst.
Just come back occasionally for him to write the story then you will feel less blue or purple.
My build up all long one, because I want to share history and also what transpired ma, if I just want to write about fucking, there are many stories here which are about it, strip, squeeze, push in, rub, suck, cum, AHHHHHHH~ I mean if you are expecting me to focus a lot on the sex, you won't get much. My stories are more on the character, the things that happens along the way, sex parts you do realise I don't write much, only the important and memorable ones ma

So rest assured, I will do my best to blue you folks as much as I CAN!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pppsssttt View Post
I have been following his story but this round he really want to make my balls explode😝😝😝
Haven't reach the sex leh, chill, I blue myself also haven't blue you all... relax!!! Coming soon!