Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
axn08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stewardess ,young and sweet (KL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metryc View Post
No not the first time. FSS are shy to use their uniform. But on our second time, while we meet again in LAX , i manage to pursaude her. To cut long story short , while mid flight as all are alseep I went back to the galallery and had a chat with 2 other FSS. Her fellow fss called Gigi , was a junior Fss , also first time travelling long haul. Gigi is shy little gal and not too comfortable talking to pax, so she moved away and I pretended having a cup of tea, Celine as adorable as always asked me if I will be long in LA. I said will depends whats the attraction and smiled ., we touched down and gotten her number this time and ask if I could call her for dinner and abit of sight seeing. (to be continued)
guys.... dont just call this guy this and that... if u guys dont travel a alot, u guys dont have the lobang to try... if u guys so envy to him for having a wonderful nite with ccrew, just say so la... i got my own xperience... posted somewhere else with ccrew... so its just ur lucky days.... n for those who didnt get it...its not ur luckyday lor......ok?