View Single Post
Old 27-02-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 14
RoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of lightRoboDog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Do not trust LOCAL FL website

FR for KLStarClub

Been to KL a few times for work. So I want to share with you my findings. Hope this will help.

If you think I am mistaken, feel free to share as well.

OKT in KL not like in SG where the OKT operate 1 or 2 stable 'brands' (i.e TRL = Teeruk Lover / The Regent Lust).

In KL, it's more like Shopee, where the OKT offer the product and the website operator will resell.

Hence whenever you go visit these sites (KLDude, KLStarClub, Vchai), the FL are the same. Then when you visit the FL, she will ask for agent ID, so the OKT can give the referral fee to the agent.

Those sites are organized by area - Kuchai, Cheras, etc. My assumption is that the OKT will operate in the same area (i.e. Kuchai) for ease of operation.

Also, the pics on the site is good indicator. Some FL the OKT over filter the face, some FL are minimal filter. I notice the overfilter one usually in the same area, hence same OKT.

So means if the FR is good for this FL, means likely the other FL in the same area is also good, since under same OKT. But that's just my theory.

Another way is to ask the FL if she has 'friends' working nearby, if the FL is good, her friends likely also good.

So I end up scrolling on KLStarClub - https://klstarclub03.com/ - and find a familiar face from Dome 1.

Can you guess who?
( Click to show/hide )

Now RM260 / 45 / 1 -> Works out to SGD80 per shot! In SG she probably $150 / 1s.

So quickly made booking.

Looks: 10/10 (95% like photo. She has hot OL vibe. Long hair, sweet smile, big eyes. I ask her tie into ponytail can pull her hair when doggie later)

Body: 9/10 (Tall, perky ass, perfect long legs)

Boobs: 9/10 (Enhanced. A bit hard, nice nipples)

Painting: Allow. I ask her sit on me and she enjoy herself with soft moaning.

BBBJ: 10/10 (After painting I ask for 69 and OMG she non stop. She kept going and going. I also had to keep painting don't let her win! End up had to tell her to stop o/w i going to come)

FJ: 10/10 (She ride me super hard, I enjoy caressing her tight body and tune her nipples. And then she come so loud and her face look so high and can feel her tight pussy contracting and I couldn't help it and come with her. KNN. No chance to pound her in doggie)

GFE: 10/10 (She is so easy-going, her english is decent. She smiles a lot and laughs at jokes. No black face, never check phone. Svc so good. Shower with me, clean me gao gao)

RTF: Tried to but no time due to below.

(BTW She leaving 28th Feb)

So after this session, I tried to go for the next gal on my list the next day. So I book with same agent. Make my way there, then 10 minute before the timing, the bloody agent say gal not ready.

Then never offer me discount or offer me alternative. KNN, this kinda service. Took me 30min to get there. Malaysia boleh.

So I decide to try to book Ray again, but the timing not swee. I had plane to catch. Haiz. Sad. Would love to go back and pound Ray's tight ass.

Hope this helps bros out there. Not much FR in KL. KL action very bad now. All the usual places closed down due to COVID.