View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 03:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!
Re: 19 years old local chinese, Angelica

I finally waited for the day when it was my turn to "date" Angelica.

She was late and have to rush for her school later on, hence we only had that short 40 mins together.

At the first sight, I guess both of us are surprised in a way. She was surprised that her client - me, was quite young? And to me, I like almost everything about her features.

As we sat down on the bed, she slowly sat beside me, laid on my body and making some small talk. Somehow along the small talk, there was this magical moment when we just looked at each other in the eyes and kissed.

It soon became a french which after she began to take off my shirt and jeans, took my little head into her mouth, giving me a wet BBBJ, at the same time giving me a look as if she's your gf giving you a BJ teasing you.

After some frenching and teasing, we were both in our birthday suits and we exchanged a few rounds of her BBBJ and my painting. When I tried to finger her, she actually changed her position and let me do my finger job on her, enjoying herself.

Soon, we were both so caught up in our lust that we have to rush for the condom. And she was really wet and tight it took me less than my usual to come. And that marked the end of our 40 mins session.

She became the last girl as a mark of my retirement in this field... until the day I return again.....