Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 21
ahming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BKK guide for newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiu-Sai
bro ahming,your cheonging in bkk seems to be very diif from mine leh.firstly,poseidon gals are much younger than nataree gals.secondly,hollywood disco closed at 2am, not 1am.lastly,at siam hotel,gals booking can be as early as 10-11pm onwards as long as you're there and ask them,they will go with u be it to disco or hotel directly.price depends on your negotiation skills.some might leave your hotel at 6am as they go back to work at office,shop,etc in the morning. but not all cos the last time i had 1, it was till abt 11-12pm.looks wise,i agree,mostly average but one mans meat another mans poison.

bro ultraman,you can make bookings/arrangements at all MP.i'll advise u to ask the gal directly inside the room rather than the papasan(extra charges).the gals can meet u after work at abt 1230-1am.price wise,u can negotiate with them.range from 4000-5000b for those working in MPs.if u want book them out early during their working hours,then u have to talk to papasan and that charges more.

bro potato,i'm sorry that i have no idea where is intramana soi 2.but rest assure that most taxi drivers know the place.
MMh...mabe I went late to posiden..as for hollywood it lights on at 1 am but i think closed at 2am..For siam hotel mi first time there..dun even know how to sepak thai anyhow knock,,haha..anyway recommend the hotel at ratchada city near huai kwang...cheap at 700 baht per day..got massage ger to come to room at 500baht 2 hr massage..extra service at 1K...dunno over paid or not...anyway service not bad but looks wise dun expect much!!

Got any place where u can pick up gers like siam hotel??