View Single Post
Old 14-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
goodmoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygoodmoney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
D Cup MILF $50 Per shot

Hi guys, just wanna share a gem milf

Was driving around lorong 33 and saw this MILF, not bad got the CFM look. Quote $50, onz lar. Wanted to do inside the car which she agreed but she has no condoms and I also dun have. Plus no much time so juz drive to the nearest hotel, book a room. Once inside, she took off her clothes revealing a D cup boobies. Big but abit sagging. Had a slow and arousing shower and she use her boobies to massage my front and back.

After that proceed to the bed, we hug for awhile and then she start to caress me and lick my nipples. After awhile, cap me and proceed to blow my shaft. Good BJ techniques and very shiok. Beh tahan liao, climb over her and proceed to insert into her meimei. Quite tight and she was moaning horny. After awhile, notice some white liquid on the condom. She has cum!! Thrusted for 10mins, turn her over and start doggie.. i finally cum after another 10mins.

Overall the experience was a good one, no rush and good service. Advice: not for syt lovers.

Damage: $50 + 20(hotel) + tips (20) optional

Bros who are interested pls pm for her no.
Criteria: 20 points and above