Thread: FB woes
View Single Post
Old 26-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: FB woes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackstageBambi View Post
I don’t think we need to have a heart to heart talk. It’s just a bang and go fb relationship. I think the moment I start to want to “talk”, he will bail. And no point really. He is banging other chicks too. And that’s the biggest reason why he is treating me as just one of many options. I’m fully self aware. I’m just here to rant and be upset. Lol. Thanks for reading.
There you go. You said it yourself

Its a typical FB thingy. Just bang and fuck off.

But I understand that some women will get too emotionally attached, and end up falling for the guy. And once that happens, its difficult for the lady to let go.

Even more so if the sex is too good. I used to have a FB where I like to blind fold and tie her up, and then play the sex games you see in 50 shades of grey. She kinda got so addicted to it. I had unleashed the little slut in her. LOL. She has since gotten married, so we parted.

Since you are fully aware of whats going on, then you should just accept the consequences. Nobody force you into it. You can always come into this forum and continue your rants