Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Ayyylmao126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lishapi View Post
Hey, how was the trip in general? Will be flying solo to Chiangmai soon. Any good contacts? I have yet to book my hotel and good recommendations? Looking to pick up girls from bar, or is there an outcall service?
Very laid-back vibe in cnx. Much different from Bangkok.

Hotels
I went for 5 days 4 nights and stay at nimman area mostly. R1 nimman 2 nights and hotel Mayu 2 nights. R1 nimman is a little off the main road and gotta 5 mins walk in. The room was spacious but toilet a little small. 3 mins walk to tawandang/infinity. Can walk to warm up cafe in 10-15 mins. Hotel mayu is right beside Maya lifestyle mall and it's fairly new so the rooms are nicer. In hindsight, maybe staying 2 days nimman and 2 days tha phae would be better. Most of the massages are near tha phae area.

Food
Nam Ngiao is something different! As for khao soi, I tried khao so-i which is pretty popular too but it's Japanese fusion so not really original. If staying nimman area, you can head to khao soi Mae sai, which is 10 mins walk from Maya mall.
Also tried northern tom yum gai which is much more flavourful than the normal tom yum in my opinion.
Nam prik ong and nam prik noom are chilli dips which are pretty popular in chiangmai too.
There's a pretty popular restaurant called ohkajhu which has many outlets in bkk,but started in cnx.

Massages
Only went to the nimman one as mentioned earlier but I added pinkxspa and dolp spa on wechat and the lineups are quite decent. Another bro shared a contact for an agent previously too. Didn't really explore much but lots of info in this thread.

Bars
I went to living@nimman, tawandang, Aura and warm up cafe. I heard tha Chang is quite fun too but didn't get the opportunity to go.

That's all that I can think of on the top of my head . Didn't really played around much as it wasn't really my priority. Hope this helps!