View Single Post
Old 24-02-2024, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
Went Loverspa to take a look.. Price was as per bro mentioned, but selection was only about 5 girls. Chinchye choose 1 girl who smile smile... took the 2.5k package.. really basic service with shower, non-existence massage and boomboom.. Nevermind since just to experience then can compare apple to apple with my usual joint.

Ask the girl why only 5 girls, girl say Boss hold their payment and refuse to release full scared they run go work other place don't come back. Some girls rather forfeit their partial pay and went off. Now those stay still working bobian because heartpain their hard-earn money... Hear liao pity them but bobian... Sorry to say, this joint will be my 1st and last time...
Received Bro's apologetic PM for my experience.. Don't worry, the problem doesn't lies with your FR, its the management of the Shop. Not the girl's fault also.. Who will give you sincere service if they know at the end of the day their hard earned money will be on never ending hold by their boss..

I've already told Bro i have personally boycott this shop due to the boss's doing. As the more we support this shop, the more money will be on hold and the girls will not have chance to move to a better environment. i'm definitely a Tiko, i know i'm not a Saint, but i despise those who prey on the weaker society level.

*These are all my personal views during PM with the Bro.. No hard feeling