View Single Post
Old 10-11-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 6
ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!ELancerX is one of the Best!
Re: All you need to know about HIV

I’d like to share my experiences to help those who want to test. I’ve been feeling unwell with cough , flu, etc. for 3 weeks plus, stayed home and didn’t chiong. When I chiong, it’s always safe sex.

I went to Anteh at Geylang. Parking isn’t convenient, and there’s already a long queue before opening hours.I waited 1 hour for my turn.

There’s no need to scan any QR code (for Health declaration and contact tracing), and thr admin will ask what service you require before stepping foot into the clinic.

Requested for anonymous HIV testing, and was quoted Gen 3 ($50) and Gen 4 ($100). Paid and entered into clinic , name became a number.

Doctor gave you a survey form to fill, it’s just a gov report to know your age group , sexual orientation, etc.

She then used a disposable pin to prick index finder and placed blood on the strip. It doesn’t hurt.

After 20 mins of nerve-wreaking waiting for results, number was called and entered the room. She informed me that I’m negative and I can leave.

It cleared my doubts and it’s good money spent, especially if you chiong but fall sick easily (maybe low immune system ?)

Hope my experience can clear some stigma and promote more brothers to have safe sex and test frequently !