View Single Post
Old 09-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Better go test. Hope u all okay

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Visited FL in Dome 1 and she gave me BBBJ with a lot of saliva action. After about a min she asked if she could stop BBBJ as she has an inflamed tongue. She kept on jerking my d1ck and spitting saliva on it to keep it lubricated until I told her to stop.

I examined her mouth and the tip of her tongue was inflamed, reddish, BUT no bumps, no lesions anywhere. Only the tip is reddish, the rest of her tongue looked fine and she said felt fine.

She said felt a sore throat the day before so she gargled a bottle and a half of Betadine throughout the last 24 hours. She said this could be causing her to "burn" her tongue. She felt a burning sensation at the tip of her tongue where its red and inflamed, nowhere else.

Sore throat followed by inflammation at tip of tongue, no lesions or bumps. She BBBJ me with lots of saliva. Am I at risk?