View Single Post
Old 30-06-2013, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: someone buying sammyboyforum userid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grounded Eagle View Post
ALERT!!

I want to warn bros that the group buying up your SBF nicks are from the police.
How do I know? Because I was approached! I was in moderation and this guy PM me to buy my nick.... he asked me to quote him a price. I asked for S$200 but he replied since I am in moderation and not very high power he will offer $50. The more senior you are the higher the value of your SBF nick. I declined his offer and begged around for points to get out of moderation. When I came out of moderation..... I asked this guy again how how much my nick worth now since I am no longer in moderation..... KNN he tell me he can zap me into moderation again anytime as his department has a warchest of over 800+ points. He told me to take the $50 and hand over my password..... I refused and yesterday I found I was zapped into moderation again.

Last night I spoke to an umpai that I knew who works in cantonment to find out about this guy...... he reply dun bother as there is a project to accumulate SBF nicks. He also informed that they already have several senior nicks that sold out to them.... and they also have "taken over" several other nicks that were called up under investigation and the owners forced to reveal their SBF passwords during the investigation. They had a bonus when the underage FL case occurred as they took over all SBF nicks of the accused persons.

So bros beware..... just because a nick is senior does not mean he can be trusted...... he could be from the police.
Thanks for the alert..... up you my 2 tyres. Hope you get out of moderation again.