Old 03-02-2013, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Fireball16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro,

Interesting post. Hope you don't mind me adding my 2 cents.

It's good that you are very clear on what you are looking for. Also as a fellow big fan of GFE I understand your reasons for cutting out the chase.

You are not looking to be a sugar daddy because you cannot commit the time due to your situation. Nor are you looking for a mistress.

Your best chance would be an independent FL that you can make such a fixed arrangement with. Most likely a uni student that doesn't have classes in the afternoon on certain weekdays.

You might want to also look into the OKTs that have girls that meet your requirements within your time window. I'm sure some of them would be willing to have a regular with a fixed schedule.

However I think it would be better if you took the effort to do some research on your own instead of just putting yourself out here infront of scammers and the like. Especially with an email address, even thou its a throwaway.

You just have to be open and willing to try out a few. Yes there will be those that don't meet your high standards, but there might be one that can. Explore and experiment.

As for your reasons for doing this...I'm in no position to judge or comment. Situations are different. However just would like to remind that this may not be your only option.

Cheers bro, wishing you the best and that you find what you're looking for.