View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevevaldez View Post
Please feel free to post questions, I will include the answers in future posts. Hope I didn't offend you.
I thought I replied to your this comment, Bro Stevevaldez but somehow it "disappeared". Must be my IT boys doing something to the network again.

Anyway, no offense brother; you didn't offend me with your replies. Appreciate the interaction bro. Thank you!
Quote:
~ If a couple gets divorced, does it really always take two hands to clap? Or does the origin story matter most?
If you ask me, it always takes two hands to clap bro.

Usually both parties enter a marriage with their own expectations, each thinking that the other party would change for them, be it out of love or other circumstances.

I would say your SIL is a gem and would make better wife material.
Quote:
The next line was perhaps the very sentence that caused the 1st crack in my rushed marriage.
I guess you have answered another of my question, bro.

I hope that you are working things out with her or at least things are working out for you, bro.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only