View Single Post
Old 21-08-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5586 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Anyone can give me a heads up?
A friend bringing his gf to Batam staying in Harmony One.
Any romantic love band club around there?
Preferably nearby.
I don't like it and I find it too expensive for the value provided, but 99% of "upper-class" girls in Batam LOVE to be invited to DE PATROS, on the sea at Harbour Bay. Dimmed light, nice atmosphere, .... Perfect for romance.

It happened me many times, when I asked "where could we go tonight for dinner?" to hear back "De Patros!". Of course, after I tried it once, I always declined the proposal. I prefer Wei Wei if I want to spend money to eat at Harbour Bay. But they love it...
In short: the place is considered very classy; take there a girl if you want to impress her and she is somehow important for you.

Last edited by Black Page; 21-08-2016 at 03:30 AM.