View Single Post
Old 22-08-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Now,for the next part of the summary will be more onto my walk in Nagoya City Walk,a less populated place in Batam where I believe even the stupidest of all terrorist cannot be bothered to step into...its a weekday I was there,and the whole mall was hell of a ghost town.

Just look at how quiet this place is even during the day (last time i was there was night time),it a video I took in my recent trip and had it convert into animation to better tell you how the place is like :

How fun it would be to be the ONLY ONE (or the only group of people) playing with all their facilities in this place,hehehe...

No,not going to repeat or elaborate much on the Fun World itself as I already had a write out on this in my last trip with the booking girlsss. So in this summary,it is going to be more on the 3D Art Museum...and at the entrance of 3D Art Museum...there's a signage that state the price for entry...wow! So expensive! Apparently,its carrot pricing when locals were charge 80k per entry and tourist were charge 150k rupiah. Too expensive for me,so I didn't enter....

It seems like this 3D museum thingy was quite a big event and that it would take some big organization to actually bring this event in to Batam. Now,make a guess who were these organization?

See,these are the bigger hotels that brings this thing in. No wonder its so expensive (in Batam term) and with that pricing,they really took tourist as carrot. But then again,w/o these big organization,Batam wouldn't have had their Indonesia 1st 3D Museum present to us here...

Don't worry,tho I didn't pay to get in to the museum,i have ways to get in there to look at their exhibits for FREE,hehehe....sorry for being stingy,but I am just the type of person that if I am stuck on a straight route,i will try to work around it....hehehe...whole idea is, NEVER GIVE UP....keep reading on....

...continue to page 4

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info