View Single Post
Old 14-07-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

FR on 14 July 22 Buddha day.

Fuck at 12 am last night and also fuck at 5 am this morning. The FL then went home at 6:30 am and got back to sleep. I woke up at 10:30 am feeling horny again. Knowing it won't be easy to find entertainment today, I quickly booked a lady for 1:30 pm that I found on Fiwfan

Saw the hotel quite run down after I reached there. Looks like the old budget hotel in Singapore but this is a lot bigger. As for the FL, have to discount 30% from the pictures. In real life, she is older, darker, and with a not-so-perfect complexion. Those FR posted on the platform are likely fake. Quite sure that those were posted by the OKT, just like in our Dome 1. FL has a cesarean scar and saggy boobs. However, her attitude and her love-making skill are good though. I pound her for like 25 mins non-stop and she was ok. Luckily I am fit and was able to pound her long enough until I climax. Think because I have very little sperm to release after the frequent sex for the past 3 days and 3 nights

I decided to have a good night's sleep tonight and therefore, I arranged with the FL that I met last night to come over the next morning

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily