Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
saulgoodman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Ivy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ivy-massage/
April to June 2022
Duration - 60min, 1 shot $120 (can opt for 2 if you can do it, no massage just 1-juagen-1)

Location: 3/10 too far away from MRT, very near bus stop. 2WO spa, commercial building, not very ulu. Not very obvious to passers-by but waiting bros can snipe you.
Room: 3/10 No door, only curtains, shower is very small and outside the room. Can hear faint conversation from the other room.
Looks: 7/10 Young milf type, masked, but can tell she’s decent looking.
Body: 7/10 Nicely shaped boobs, a bit of tummy but generally skinny.
Massage: 6/10 Not much skill there but will do. You have to be masked on.
Sensual: 7/10 SN with unattractive panties, 3.5G can roam outside only, no oral contact allowed. You can remove your mask during this phase. Juagen is quite noob but enough to replenish you. Quite accommodating to anything if it’s within her limits. HJ is ok, has several patterns (better if you guide her) and she talks dirty to you in English.
GFE: 7/10. English is good, chatty, warm and friendly. Can talk about anything. Will treat you more like a friend than a lover.
RTM: Yes, few times already.

Ivy is I would say a safe choice (but her place is unsafe to some). Her warmth and friendliness will offset the sucky location and limited sensual. She shares the place with another SLG ML.

Anyway choices for English speaking MLs seems quite unexciting now. I miss Angela, Liwen and Venus who I used to frequent back in mid 2010s. I’ve been trying to contact Angela/Coco but never replied my messages since 2020. Anyone managed to contact her can let us know if she’s still active? Thanks!

And any good brother here can recommend some English speaking women for a good release? Either ML or FL, it doesn’t matter as long she allows full 69, bbbj, and doesn’t behave like a self-entitled diva.