Thread: Large Clitoris?
View Single Post
Old 24-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Tripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of lightTripster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Large Clitoris?

Hey Luci,
Nothing wrong with a large clit, you are unique and we are all born different. No one can come and say you are a freak of nature. So be happy that you are a healthy woman with unique body.
I had sex twice with a woman who did have a larger than normal clit. I admit I was a bit surprised, but it gave me a whole new experience and I loved to go down on her and she loved it...our love making was super duper...in fact, I loved to bathe her and play with her.

Some years ago, I even had an experience with a shemale who look so much like a woman, but with very small penis, it was really an experience, I could not bring myself to suck and lick her penis as her somewhat large scrotum was kind of a put off for me , she was however, sucking and licking mine during 69...given it all, I very much prefer a large clit anytime....so cheer up and be confident.