View Single Post
Old 26-12-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!octane67 is one of the Best!
Re: Spa with special service in Bukit bintang

Just got back from KL. The girls scene in KL is quite vibrant and if you open up your telegram and look for groups it's easy to find lots of groups advertising girls. After a while and doing research through the forums, you have a feel for which ones are the reputable ones. Went to Saboon but was told it was closed for the day cos of risk of winds. But when i was at lobby i saw stock going in and out. Maybe they are not comfortable with non Chinese. Stock looked q good though. Young and pretty girls from China. So with my blue balls, i tried my luck at genesis spa at Hsbc building bukit bintang. About a 5-10 min walk away. Captain was friendly and paraded the girls in front of me. Quite good looking so i proceeded to choose a korean. This was legit korean who was only in town for a month. She was in 30s but very well maintained. Body like a young girl's and genuinely aroused when we were doing the deed. She said she won't return to KL again as the money is not good.
Think this will be the place to return to when im in KL for work. In the Bb area you have potentially Hokkaido near F88, this genesis one and saboon, so 3 decent choices to explore without even needing to take a cab. Didnt cover the changkat/ jalan alor side as those seem to be less discrete and for decent girls it's really like finding a needle in a haystack.