View Single Post
Old 03-10-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 8
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Seeking Life Advice ..Ramblings of sorts

>What's your age and how did your view of 'Love' change over the years

41. Married with kids. I love my wife and daughter. The difference is that love towards my wife is conditional and towards my daughter it is unconditional. Parental love is closest to the purest type of love there is. Regarding spouses - divorce happens which tells you that it really is a fine line between love and hate

>Is it still worth it to get married in Singapore? Local vs Foreigner?

Marry a local but fuck foreigners . The difference in thinking and culture is notable for foreign brides (Read: China / Viet / Thai). Like it or not - on average they are here for a better life and upscale it by marrying local men. I would do so in their shoes as well. If its just sex - that's easy right? But we are talking about life partners where everything needs to be aligned.

>How do you deal with nosy people asking why are you still single at my age.

As someone said - "I wish I am as lucky as you! Anyone good to intro?"

>Is there anything that I should be careful with now I am approaching my 30s in relationships?

Always look out for yourself first - as men we focus on our career and the ladies would come naturally. Love is selfish in that regard. Do rationale cost benefit analysis before you put anything on the dotted line.

>How to not get jaded by two-faced people either at work/professional setting?

Avoid office politics and gossip. It's hard in certain organisations though but as best as possible keep things in a professional setting and context. Also no funny business in the workplace. Indiscretions should be kept in other closets!

>How do you (some of you feel) living a double-life with chionging and having a clean image in the day?

He who has not sinned cast the first stone. Nobody's perfect and I am a nobody

It feels great. You only live once - but you can love many times . Don't think so much and be grateful that we live in Singapore and the many benefits that it brings. Just be financially (and sexually) responsible hehe.

> Has chionging affected how you treat/view your relationships?

None. I have many "unofficial" relationships, some of which I have maintained for years. I still treat my wife with absolute respect. I don't ask the same in return as I am not deserving of it.

But man does it feel good.