View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
More than 1?? Hmmmmm, funny thing is went I went there on monday. Ask Ateck & Tarmizi, they all know which one im talking about. Even the cleaner knows. Hell even Tarmizi wana join us dugem. And I think you know who Tarmizi is even thou he works for the boss(Ateck). Well Im just 1 phone call away from finding out. Prices will go up on the 1st week of chn new year at new berry. I can guaranteed but I always enjoy and have fun.
If there is a not-so-good girl in any booking joint,i always have the occasional tendency to go find out with (or w/o) my friends who she was by being physically present and thrice in this thread i have seen a different girl. A pretty girl's face will not be easily forgotten,especially those that cost a million rupiah and above. Even if she isnt physically present upon my arrival, there will always be photos from OKT. And i am looking at different Di An from different part of the year in the same joint. One man's meat can always be another man's poison.

All booking joints in Batam will increase their price just before CNY as like in all other previous years if one reads this thread. Just that this year and base on my current observation,it may very likely go higher in terms of percentage as compared to last year.

I am here in Batam today to finalize my CNY 2016 trip. I am kind of like "avenging" my last CNY 2015 trip positively which i deemed as not-as-good so as to hope for a better CNY 2016.

Cheers!

Batam time : 821am
15/01/2016

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info