View Single Post
Old 15-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by momopopo View Post
Can anyone advise on going rates at MP for hj and fj
Depend on what ladies you are getting

MP are definitely cheaper than Hotel rates.

MILF ( age over 30 plus) - HJ/ 100k onwards. FJ - 200K onwards. Always nego down. Available in cheap mp

SYT ( age 24 to 26) - HJ/150k to 200 onwards, FJ - 250k to 300K onwards. These ladies are chopping Roberts. Hotel Massages

Very SYT ( 18 onwards to 22) - HJ can ask for 300K onwards, FJ - 600K onwards. These prices depend on gals. Don't find them in MPs, unlikely. Maybe in pick up joints

the above rates are FOR LOCALS who are fluent in BAHASA, able to lead them to believe they are locals.

Foreigners, they tend to chop, try to convince them you are a regular in Batam, n knows the rates in Batam in many MP shops. You can always nego down.

Tips: Always tell them the rates in other places. Remember the names, even you never been there before, read up n remember some names of MP here. 90% of the time, they will back down, and accept the lower rates you proposed.

If they haven't had any customers for the day, they would accept the price.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281