Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 21
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: L16 h69

Country gal experience

Tried mei lan today. From the exterior she has a tall build about 1.7m with nice fair legs and nice buttock. But the moment she talks her voice sounds very cute and shy, reminds me of the innocent country gal with the unique shyness on the exterior but wild fire within.

We went in. She stripped me slowly and we french kiss. Her breasts is a usual B but her service more than made up for her B breasts. Her body is nice and her movements are gentle. She led me to the bathroom and she gave me a good rub and followed by fondling of my balls and bbbj. Heavenly. The countryside feel sets in quickly especially with her cute voice.

On the bed she performs good suction with great patience. She made sure i become hard enough before she slip on the cd and rode me. Gosh she has that tightness....OMG which i worry i will fuck pain her. I kept asking her if she is ok and she said she felt great.

Doing her in doggie is another unique experience. She has soft bouncy butt which cushions well against the bonk. I turn her into missionery and fuck her like no tomorrow as she grab me tight. It feels like fucking in the bushes in the countryside with a wild girl on the inside and a petite girl on the outside

Released my load. Definitely will return to bonk her. Miss her gentle voice. You must try to understand how i feel

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.