Thread: OPP
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of
Re: OPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonyabc View Post
Ah...statistics eh? That's an interesting talk.

Well while I was talking of historical, outside of my "full-time" commitments I do have one married lady in her 30s, while I myself am at my 40s. I guess in other aspect I might be similar (median income, not a muscleman, average Sam). I guess when it comes to hits the hits will edge closer to our age within 10 years, while anyone younger would taper off. At least that's what we are looking at now?

For my past experience I had 1 of my age while I was in late 20s, then 1 a few years younger than myself in my 30s, and one ONS that slipped past me (I liked her but she didn't seem interested to continue) and probably like 6-8 years younger than me.
Oh man this is good talk.
Yes the tapering effect with respects to age gap, income gap and ethnicity/cultural differences.
We can collate all these raw pointers later but yes these are the stuff we can share, collate and form a rough outline or guideline of sorts.
Not necessary to increase our chances of hits but rather to act as filters and not waste time at those with low probability hits.

For starters, let's take me as example.
I would emit an imaginary 'aura' and this would place possible targets for hits. Only possible.

My aura would be based on my age, income, ethnicity and also body types.
So far my track record shows that with what i have now i can get a 15 years younger than me within my aura. The oldest i have now is 10 years older than me (61 year old).
So work on this data to establish a credible and accurate aura. Like a trawler with net and trawl the ocean floor for targets.

The variables will come from me and the targets as well.
Like those 5 years or 10 years into marriage,would they be more susceptible to be within my aura despite fulfilling the other variables.

Also those who are housewives with/out kids, how would these sway the aura.

There is also one key pointer that i discovered long time ago.
The potential targets themselves, their growing up years with their parents has an effect on their willingness to stray.
Especially those with manipulative and toxic parents.
I have 3 of these women in tow now who have such parents.

I'll stop for now. Let's regroup later for more concise and coherent data collection and tally