View Single Post
Old 25-05-2015, 06:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 17
Sawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to allSawadecup is a name known to all
L16H12 cat150 PRC

Seem like no one open this House Service Thread, then let me begun my virgin FR, Heard that this hse got 8 wl, Emily, Michelle, Summer, Bobo, n Sky, that what I heard from SKY that gal I booked, the rest yet to be named and try from other Bros to give FR.

Had a Virgin visited this House 1612, booked a gal called SKY, small build size, cute and naughty, from Szechuan, age 23. 158cm/50kg.

Looks (8/10): Little School gal look, cute and pretended to be shy

Boobs (7.5/10): Firm B- long perky pink nipples good to lick and suck.

Body (8/10): Very fair and firm big butt.

Bath (8/10): Soaped us very nicely and she started to lick my nipples, damn shiok, follow by sucking my dick, getting hard like a rod. then fingering my ass, used her shaved cunt like toothbrush to rubbed my dick, really into the haven.

AR (0/10): Never really like it.

Cat Bath (9/10): She will slowly lick all your body no rush type, even smell and kiss on your armpit, licking and sucking your toes too, you can kiss her too.

Painting: I do not like it

BBBJ (7.5/10): Her sucking really to your sextifactory, keep checking are you feel shoik.......shoik till cant reply.

FJ (8/10): Like a student ask your permission, are you ready to fuck sir, till i say yes, very obedient student, told to fuck me from the back first, then to the front, can see her mimi bouncing, shoik leh, ask her to do the breast fuck, she only got B- cant really accommodate my big cock she say one, but she still trying very hard, her body perspiring, all sweat smell that urge me to fuck her hard in missionary and lick her armpit suck her long perking nipples, she meow till so loud i need to kiss her mouth to shut her the fuck up.

GFE(7.5/10): Very naughty, during shower will bite your nipples.

Overall: $150 what you expect ? In sin you touch lady backside fine $3000. most importantly you got FUN.

RTF: Yes. still got 8 gals brush. hahaaaaa..............