Old 26-04-2024, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
psaman17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Never been to a BJ joint before. I had been chionging for the past 10 days and was feeling fatigue so i didnt know if i can finish. But i wasnt going to let that stop me from trying a BJ specialty shop. I went to 7 Heaven for the first time couple days ago at around 8pm.

Only 3 girls available so i chose Mini. Her attitude was i guess so so. First girl i met in Thailand that didnt pull the kawaii girl thing. Definitely not GFE but i kinda dig it. Didnt say much, washed and then went directly into the main event. I normally like the cute slim young kawaii type and i was really worried i wouldnt be able to get hard. Mini wasnt much of a looker.

Tit looks good and feels real. I was playing with them while she sucky but she wont allow me to play with her nipple. Whatever.
But shes one hell of a sucker tho. Great use of hand and mouth. Some teeth nibbling. I've never cum that hard before in thailand.

Look: 6.5/10
Service: 8/10 (I kinda dig her attitude.)
Tits: 8/10
BJ skill: 10/10

I like that she goes hard. Its important because.......

two days later i went again and chose Tokyo. I think she's pretty cute. Slim, young, and beautiful looking pair of tits. But i think i was just completely spent. Tokyo blew me for like 30 mins and i couldnt finish. Tried to use hand still couldn't. Poor girl was exhausted after the session. She was breathing hard and had to lie down.(yes she complained about how hot it was.)

She looks incredibly disappointed(on top of being exhausted) that she couldn't make me cum. Its not for a lack of trying. Honestly its not her fault, its mine. I think shes cute and sweet but i was just spent. Well maybe she's a tad too gentle.

Look: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
TIts: 9/10 I like smaller but well shaped tits.
BJ skill: 7/10