View Single Post
Old 21-03-2022, 10:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

PLAENG NAM SHARK FIN-BIRD'S NEST

47 Plaeng Nam Rd, Samphanthawong, Bangkok 10100, Thailand
Open : 12.15 - 22.45 (Mon.-Sat.)
Phone: +66 2 222 8716

Plaeng Nam Shark Fin-Bird’s Nest is one of those shops that either you love to hate or hate to love. The front of the shop looks like it has seen better time. The hygiene needs upgrade. However, it’s the food that we are here for.

There are many shops selling sharks fins and bird’s nest in Yaowarat Chinatown but our favourite is Plaeng Nam Shark Fin-Bird’s Nest. Recommended by well-known Hong Kong travel columnist Roger Wu, Plaeng Nam Shark Fin-Bird’s Nest is very popular shop among Chinese.

I am not a fan of sharks fins, but their bird’s nest in coconut has got to be my favourite. It’s juicy, healthy and not too sweet. Putting it into the coconut gives it a subtle aroma, the perfect guilt free dessert served hot or cold. We had the 3rd class bird’s nest in coconut. Guess how much is it? 250 baht only, which is less than 10 SGD! They also have other stir fry dishes like crabs and oyster omelette. The owner is very friendly, you can speak mandarin to her, not a problem. Check out for Miss Tam Chiak’s certificate when you are there!

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily