Thread: little lamb
View Single Post
Old 19-05-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: little lamb

Given Lamb's family circumstances it is almost a guarantee that she has to come back here to support her family. It's sad indeed that such a great gal from the 201A era didn't end up finding a long term supporter, unlike say Chanel who is now married with 2 kids and living a good life Down Under, or Kawaii who is a successful business owner back in Changsha.

Not that Lamb didn't have her fair share of folks who wanted to "bao" her. She's a fiercely independently woman who values her freedom, and for that alone I respect her as an individual.

Please do not PM me for contact. I have had no contact with Lamb for the last 5 years. I just feel a bit sad that a gal who is nearly 40 still needs to come here to work as an ML.