View Single Post
Old 03-02-2016, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Ok, since I see some talk about FRUITS, let's touch abit on it. If in Jkt, I would buy fruits like mangosteen from mobile roadside vendors, they kinda cheaper. But in Batam, those roadside stalls selling fruits, I would not recommend. Truth is they really chop carrot unless u speak fairly good Bahasa, even then I found their weighing scale...from 1 stall I tried, 1Kg actual weight only 800g.

Fruits you would get fair deals in the supermarket. My fav choice would be Top100 for fruits and most other stuff. I found them to be cheaper, but you dun find the best variety there. Maybe due to the fact they rather sell fruits n stuff they bought directly instead of from local distributors. '

BUT when it comes to LONGAN season, TOP100 have the best LONGAN, they import directly from China, and I am told they actually select and reserve the harvest from trees selected by them.